Friday, August 20, 2010

Ok, I accidentally deleted My Computer from my lap top. How do I reinstall it or repair it?

Unable to locate ';My Computer'; needed for photo's. How do I reinstall it ? where is the download or program?Ok, I accidentally deleted My Computer from my lap top. How do I reinstall it or repair it?
i would search for a new computer.... cuz deleting your old computer is rather sad...








OR you can go to Start%26gt;Top right is ';my computer'; and there it is...








unless your talking by desktops YOUR computer and yea... its kinda confusing... but uhh yeaOk, I accidentally deleted My Computer from my lap top. How do I reinstall it or repair it?
Click on start then go to where it says my computer, but don't click on it, drag it onto the desktop and it will make another shortcut for you.
Click start drag my computer onto desktop, click it :O OMG ITS BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment