Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I take off my Computer Password on Windows 7?

I want to know how I can take off my computer password and I don't know what it is.


I have Windows 7 so please tell me how I can do it on windows 7. :DHow can I take off my Computer Password on Windows 7?
well if your in the acct. go to start and click on the icon u have and then click re move password if ur not in it and forgot it long into a diff account has to admin tho and do the sameHow can I take off my Computer Password on Windows 7?
you can go to getting started, and then go to change my password and click on remove my password.
A windows password is so no one else can get into your computer but yourself. If someone would get onto your computer because you didnt have a password on there then they could have access to all of your personal files or even delete your files and so forth.


If you want to take the password off all you have to do is go click on your start menu and then click on the control panel. From there you will click on user accounts. Then in the user accounts click on change your windows password. When you get into that section then you click on remove your password. It will tell you to type in your current password and when you do you click on remove password.
  • web design company
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment