Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i put pictures onto my Ipod Touch?

Okay, so i want to put pictures from my documents onto my Ipod touch.


Ive tryed going on to ';my computer'; and dragging it to my ipod, but it says ';Cannot copy item, the device has either stopped responding or been disconnected';. Please tell me another way to get pics to my ipod, use detail thanks :D.How do i put pictures onto my Ipod Touch?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyJC9D13TDc


Glad i could helpHow do i put pictures onto my Ipod Touch?
You can save a picture directly from Google on your iPod Touch. Simply find the picture you want, hold on it for a few seconds, and click 'Save Image'. It will be saved directly on your photo library on your iPod, and when you sync it with your computer it will also be saved there.





I'm glad I could be of assistance.
If you have a facebook account you can upload them their then get on facebook from your ipod touch and copy them over.





1. Upload pictures to facebook


2. Get on facebook from ipod


3. Go to pictures


4. Select the picture you want and it should give you an option on what you want to do with it
you can get them from google..


or download a free background app
Make sure that all of the pictures you want on your iPod are in one folder. Connect your iPod and open iTunes. In iTunes, click on device%26gt;photos. Where it says sync photos from select the folder you have the pictures in. Have Sync checked off. Then sync your iPod.
  • web design company
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment