Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My computer is running slow how can i fix it without spending a bunch of money?

I can't always see pictures that are in my emails and it just seems to run slow.My computer is running slow how can i fix it without spending a bunch of money?
do a hard drive cleanup


it wont cost u a dime :)My computer is running slow how can i fix it without spending a bunch of money?
Slow computer can be improved without cost. Getting rid of the services running that are not regularly used will free up processor time.





Msconfig is built in. Go to start run and type msconfig. On the boot/startup tab is where the services are that start when your computer does.





Those that you don't use all the time you can uncheck. then save and close.
Defrag the harddrive

No comments:

Post a Comment