Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get Pictures from my phone, to my computer?

I have an LG Tritan, (US Cellular) %26amp; i recently took pictures on it. I want to upload them on the computer, but I forgotton how to, and don't really know where my manual book thing is. Long story short, can somebody please help me figure out how to download pictures from my phone, to iMac computer?





Thanks a lot.How do I get Pictures from my phone, to my computer?
If you got a USB with it, connect one end to the phone and the other to the computer. Then go to:





Menu


Tools


USB Mode





wait for it to connect. Your computer should recognize a temporary driver and give you some options. Click on ';open to view files'; and then copy the pictures, and then paste them wherever in your computer you want them to be.How do I get Pictures from my phone, to my computer?
I send mine to my email


It's quick and easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment