Friday, August 20, 2010

How to run COD5 World at War?

I recently got COD W@W for pc, but when I ran it, it said ';UBYTE4N vertex data'; error. I am absolutely terrible with computers, so no advanced technical stuff please, but after that I tried the program SwiftShader to help fix it. This allowed COD to start, but there was no video on the screen, only audio. I thought this was still related to the Graphic Card error I got earlier, so I left it alone. How can I be able to run COD without buying a new graphics card and without needing a very extended knowledge of computers? Please help. =(How to run COD5 World at War?
i think your only way out is to buy a gfx card. im not that good with computers myself but i have a $70 gfx card that allows me to run most games on max settings, but usually just on high.





if you really dont want to spend money on a card, you can ask around a call of duty forum or something and try to find programs to help play it.How to run COD5 World at War?
try this site, it will autodetect your hardware, drivers and all that and tell you if you can run a given application:


http://cyri.systemrequirementslab.com/CY鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment