Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there any way of putting youtube videos onto a DVD so I can watch them on my DVD player?

I know how to download youtube vids to my computer. I have this programme where I can convert them to MP3, MP4 and loads more.. would I be able to put them onto a blank DVD disk? If so, does anyone know what I should convert them too. I know the quality would probably be horrible, but still..Is there any way of putting youtube videos onto a DVD so I can watch them on my DVD player?
You're right; the quality will be bad. I use Adobe encore to encode DVDs for me but you cab probably fidn an open source DVD authoring program off google


Once you've dl your youtube (Flash) video and exported it as MP4, simply open it up in your dvd authoring software and burn it as a project to DVD


Often the process is one of trial and error, but if you're not concerned about quality you'll be fineIs there any way of putting youtube videos onto a DVD so I can watch them on my DVD player?
i use a DVD making program called uSeesoft DVD Creator. it is a professional software that helps me convert my videos including youtube video and burn to DVD playable disc. it is also a good software helping you customize my DVD menu with my favorite images and music.





http://www.soft82.com/download/windows/useesoft-dvd-creator_2/
You can use zamzar.com to download youtube video to computer, then use nero or convertxtodvd to burn the video to DVD.
Burn any downloaded video files to dvd and can play well on dvd player , you should use the right program to help you , you can try RZ DVD Creator ,now I am using it , works fine , it can directly convert any downloaded video files to vidoe dvd and burn to any dvd discs(DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-DL, DVD+DL, etc),such as burn youtube downloaded flv videos to dvd , etc, do and the burned video dvd can be played well on dvd player, You can yahoo or google search and download DVDflick or RZ DVD Creator, hoep these infos could help you.
Vixy.net can help you download youtube video, and then you can use dvd flick to burn it to DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment