Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I won an iMac off myluckybids, how long do they take to deliver? URGENT?

I will be going out of town for 10 days soon, and i don't know if i should ask them to wait for the shipment or not. I had experiences winning small stuff and got delivered quickly, but i don't know about a computer... What's your guys exp? I will leave in 2 weeks from now. THANK YOU !I won an iMac off myluckybids, how long do they take to deliver? URGENT?
well, they say that the items will be shipped within 10 days from the payment, at this point you should email them and ask when the shipment is scheduled for.





For my personal exp, i get the prizes won after about a week. You better email them, ask for the tracking number, so you will know exactly when you are going to receive it.I won an iMac off myluckybids, how long do they take to deliver? URGENT?
I agree with previous answer, is this your first win ?





in my case i won lots of items so it's like they memorized my address :)








Good luck with your bidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment