Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I fix my computer screen on my Mac, when it is too wide?

I have to keep dragging it left and right to read the whole page.How do I fix my computer screen on my Mac, when it is too wide?
Click the apple in the upper left hand corner.





System preferences





displays





Change your resolution.How do I fix my computer screen on my Mac, when it is too wide?
Hi Nancy,





Like Daniel said you go up to your System Preferences. Under the Hardware heading, click on the Display icon and then the resolution tab. Just play around with the different resolutions until you find one that you like.





It might be that you鈥檙e talking about the text inside your web pages. Usually you can just make the text and some images smaller. Inside of Safari, go up to the View %26gt; Zoom Out menu command. Best of luck.





--Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment