Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to retrieve missing files after restore system done?

My computer had some problems and some of files were missing. Since i don's want to lose more files, i did system restore (2 days earlier where my computer was fine). I am using Windows Xp and there is only one user. But now my files especially songs, pictures are missing completely I searched completely and even try Safe mode method but i just can find these files. I need help since there are old songs that are rare and classic. I tried to do restore other other dates as well but all my songs are gone. My computer do not have backup(something that i just realized ). please help. my OP is Windows XP.How to retrieve missing files after restore system done?
Sorry, but I think you're out of luck. Part of the restore is to remove files that weren't since that system restore point. Better start looking for those songs again.How to retrieve missing files after restore system done?
Well.. System Restore back to the date you had the files that you are in search of.





Burn the files onto a cd or dvd, or usb.





System Restore back to the Date that it was working perfectly...





Now you have the files on cd, dvd, or usb, and can put them back onto your pc.
DiskGetor Data Recovery is powerful Hard drive Data Recovery Software. It can recover deleted, lost, damaged and formatted data from hard drive or partition. Even if you have written new data into that hard drive or partition, DiskGetor Data Recovery still find its directory tree from hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment