Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I put several you tube videos into ONE link for a presentation?

I need to put 4 music videos into a presentation. How can I do this so each link doesn't have to be clicked on? Or is this not possible? Bare with me....I am not a computer person so keep it simple please! :)How do I put several you tube videos into ONE link for a presentation?
Combine them with movie maker, and then insert it as one video into presentation... here's how...





--- This will help you....





this will help you.... Use 'zillatube'. This is the easiest (and also the fastest) way.


鈾?br>




Zillatube produces good quality wmv formats from youtube that are compatible with windows movie maker(or media player), and more. Then combine them with movie maker, before inserting into presentation.





It works very well - http://www.zillatube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment