Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get pictures on my digital camera again after deleting it?

So I want to develop a few of my pictures taken by a digital camera.


I have deleted the pictures from my camera, but the files are on my computer, still.


I heard that you need the files back on your memory card to develop the pictures


so how do I do that? And I don't want ALL the pictures on my memory card developed -


just the ones I choose. Thanks !How do I get pictures on my digital camera again after deleting it?
The easiest and best method to transfer photos and video from your camera to your computer is via a little USB card reader (which are very cheap these days and widely available).





Card readers also work for moving photos from the computer onto a card.





Plug the reader into a USB port and insert the memory card.


It will show up as a drive, and you can simply drag and drop the photos across to the folder of your choice.


http://www.ephotozine.com/article/Card-R鈥?/a>





So yes, you can move photos onto the card, but don't expect to view them on your camera. The downloading itself (and even more so any changes you might have made to the file) changes something in the file. As a result, many cameras no longer recognize it. Besides, memory cards aren't meant for permanent storage, and there are MANY better ways to display photos than on your tiny screen.





But it can come in handy if you just want to transfer a few photos onto the card so you can get them printed.





P.S. You get film developed, not digital files. Those ones get PRINTED.How do I get pictures on my digital camera again after deleting it?
Selina_5 is right it is possible but you don't necessarily need a card reader to do it.





Connect the camera to the computer with a USB - micro/mini USB cable go to your driver menu (if you're using windows it will be the icon that looks like a computer) and see if you can find the camera. It will be an external driver that has the name of the camera.





Look to see where all the other photos are and put the photo in there.





I have got a canon Issus and I can see pictures I put on there just fine.
I'm not sure if you can put your pictures back onto your memory card from your computer. But you can put the files onto a blank CD and most of the machines where you get photos developed have a slot for the CD. (you know the machine where you can put your memory card in and choose what pictures you want developed?)





hoped this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment