Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I was given my 1st computer: a laptop. How do you install a printer?

Basic question: Is it easy to install a printer (I have Windows Vista)?


Mostly I want to know do I need to keep the printer plugged into the laptop all the time?


Can I keep it separate, and just plug it into the laptop when I want to print something? If you buy a color printer, is there a way to switch to just black and white if you want?I was given my 1st computer: a laptop. How do you install a printer?
Yes it is easy to install. However, if you don't want to keep it plugged in all the time, you can buy and adapter which links your printer to your router. It should be around $30.00, and there should be some at circuit city.I was given my 1st computer: a laptop. How do you install a printer?
yes to all that.
Yes, to install a printer, just plug it into the computer and run the CD that comes with the printer and it will set itself up. You can unplug the printer whenever you need but you can't print unless you have a wireless printer. Its different for most printers, but to print in black and white is always a option when printing.

No comments:

Post a Comment