Friday, August 20, 2010

Can you help me decide which graphic card would work for my computer?

This is a link to a CNET review of my PC.


http://reviews.cnet.com/desktops/gateway-sx2800-01/4505-3118_7-33699400.html





I was on a tight budget and looking for a new computer and I happened to buy this. I recently decided to go back into gaming but unfortunately it's not like other regular computers. I need a graphics cards that would be able to play the recent games. In that review you can see how my computer looks like in the back.





As you can see it has that thing in the back it has that bracket that limits...something. This is were I'm stuck and need help. Which graphic cards can I use for gaming? Now, I'm not saying I'm going to be online and I want my PC to be 0% lagging, Crystal clear HD Graphics or anything like that. I just want to play on my PC.





And I've been told that it's just better to buy a regular normal size tower but the reason I bought this computer was because of its sleek design. Is it really better just to switch to a different case?





Thanks in advance. :)Can you help me decide which graphic card would work for my computer?
My suggestion is to buy a regular sized case or you are going to be severely limited in what you can buy. If you do decide to keep this case you will need a low profile video card but with such a limited space the airflow around the card could cause some troubles. Sadly cards used to run games from recent times are usually pretty big and wouldn't fit. More problems are your power supply only being 220 watts, and that your system uses PCI express x16 and not PCI 2.0 express x16 the few cards that could fit within your system probably wouldn't be able to run recent games.


but if you are still decided on sticking with your case i suggest this card


http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814162027%26amp;cm_re=8400_low_profile-_-14-162-027-_-Product





If this card would fit i think you could play some games not so much intense ones but possibly still play the one problem at that point would be the Power supply.





Sorry for not being able to help much.


hopefully other people will know how to solve this issue.
  • web design company
  • skin growths
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment