Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is there a way to find your Activation code for software on your computer?

I am planning on reformatting my computer, but do not have the activation codes to many of the soft wares on my computer (such as antivirus, etc.) is there a way to get those codes again? Or is there a way to send all my important crap somewhere and how do I do that?Is there a way to find your Activation code for software on your computer?
You can look either in the actual program as many have that info, or possibly in the registry.Is there a way to find your Activation code for software on your computer?
Just check out my YouTube channel.


http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSophistic鈥?/a>





Most of the codes are available.





Or mail me if you need ANY keys.


tej.nair@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment