Monday, August 16, 2010

How to rip DVD's directly to PS3?

I have a PS3 Slim (So I cannot install Linux and stuff, if it matters), and I was wondering if there was a way to directly rip DVD's to it without a computer. The reason for this is because my only Windows computer is no longer working, so I can't rip DVD's to it and then put them on a flash drive. The Mac that I have does not really belong to me, so I can't just download a DVD Ripper onto it. It would be extremely convenient of there was some way I could get a DVD ripping program on the PS3 to rip DVD's for me when I put the disc into the PS3. Is this possible? Thanks, any help is appreciated.How to rip DVD's directly to PS3?
try





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzh_4SXRYw8





or





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es3JFdd7h68





i hope i helped out :)How to rip DVD's directly to PS3?
I know a DVD to PS3 Converter.You can google search';Aneesoft DVD to PS3 ';.
i dont think so coz DVD are copy righted, but the system will read it but it cant copy it directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment