Monday, August 16, 2010

How to create a mount point for a storage card in a windows mobile device in vista?

Hi,


I have a windows mobile device with a storage card. When i connect, i am able to explore the storage card contents using windows explorer under the path ';Computer\Sriram's Smartphone\Storage Card'; However, copying images from this location using the explorer copy is very slow (takes more than 3 hours for 200 files total ling ~400 MB). I am trying to use xcopy / robocopy, but it wont take the source path ';Computer\Sriram's Smartphone\Storage Card';. How do i create a mount point for this and copy files directly from cmd line bypassing the explorer/windows mobile device center mechanisms so that my file copy would be faster. Under my computer, there is no drive representin the storage card. Only ';Sriram's Smartphone'; is listed under my computer and cmd line tools wont take this path.

No comments:

Post a Comment